Aluminum profiles are aluminum materials with different section shapes obtained by hot melting and extrusion of aluminum rods. The production process of aluminum profile mainly includes three processes: melting and casting, extrusion and coloring. Among them, coloring mainly includes oxidation, electrophoretic coating, fluorocarbon spraying, powder spraying, wood grain transfer and other processes. Aluminum profile is aluminum rod through hot melting and extrusion, so as to obtain aluminum materials with different cross-section shapes.
It is learned from the aluminum profile factory that aluminum profiles are usually processed into castings, forgings, foils, plates, strips, tubes, rods, profiles, etc., and then made through cold bending, sawing, drilling, assembly, coloring and other processes. Therefore, the main metal element of aluminum profile is aluminum, plus some alloy elements to improve the performance of aluminum profile. According to the introduction in the “aluminum knowledge lecture hall”, aluminum materials are generally used for construction, foreign wood, electrical machine components, highlighting machines, packaging and unloading containers, and chemical education installation.
Classification method of aluminum profile:
A. According to the purpose, it can be divided into the following categories:
1. Architectural aluminum profiles for doors and windows (divided into doors and windows and curtain wall)
2. Special radiator aluminum profile for CPU radiator
3. Aluminum alloy shelf aluminum profiles are different in section shape, but they are produced by hot melt extrusion
B. Classification by alloy composition:
According to the master of jiangegao compartment aluminum profile factory, aluminum profiles can be divided into 1024, 2011, 6063, 6061, 6082, 7075 and other award-winning aluminum profiles, of which 6 series are more common. The difference between different brands is that the ratio of various metal components is different, except for the commonly used door and window aluminum profiles such as 60 series, 70 series, 80 series, 90 series, curtain wall series and other architectural aluminum profiles, There is no clear model distinction for industrial aluminum profiles, and most manufacturers process them according to the actual drawings of customers.
C. Classification according to surface treatment requirements:
1. Anodized aluminum
2. Electrophoretic coated aluminum
3. Powder sprayed aluminum
4. Wood grain transfer aluminum
5. Planing aluminum (divided into mechanical planing and chemical polishing, in which chemical polishing costs more and the price is more expensive).
Aluminum profile production process:
It mainly includes three processes: melting and casting, extrusion and coloring (coloring mainly includes oxidation, electrophoretic coating, fluorocarbon spraying, powder spraying, wood grain transfer, etc).
1. Melting and casting is the first process of aluminum production.
The main processes are:
- Ingredients: Calculate the addition amount of various alloy components according to the specific award number required for production, and reasonably match various raw materials.
- Smelting: Add the prepared raw materials into the smelting furnace for melting according to the process requirements, and effectively remove the miscellaneous slag and gas in the melt by means of degassing and slag refining.
- Casting: Molten aluminum is cooled and cast into round cast rods of various specifications through deep well casting system under certain casting process conditions.
Extrusion is a means of profile forming. Firstly, the die is designed and manufactured according to the profile product section, and the heated round cast rod is extruded from the die by extruder. The common grade 6063 alloy also uses an air-cooled quenching process and subsequent artificial aging process during extrusion to complete heat treatment strengthening. Different grades of heat treatable strengthening alloys have different heat treatment systems.
3. Coloring (here we mainly talk about the oxidation process)
Oxidation: the surface corrosion resistance of extruded aluminum alloy profile is not strong, so the surface treatment must be carried out through anodic oxidation to increase the corrosion resistance, wear resistance and appearance beauty of aluminum. The high compartment aluminum profiles produced by Janger high compartment aluminum profile factory are almost oxidized.
The main processes are:
- Surface pretreatment: Clean the profile surface by chemical or physical methods to expose the pure matrix, so as to obtain a complete and dense artificial oxide film. Mirror or matte (Matt) surfaces can also be obtained by mechanical means.
- Anodizing: For the surface pretreated profile, under certain process conditions, the substrate surface will be anodized to form a dense, porous and strong adsorption Al203 film.
- Pore sealing: Seal the pores of the porous oxide film generated after anodic oxidation, so as to enhance the anti pollution, anti-corrosion and wear resistance of the oxide film. The oxide film is colorless and transparent. By using the strong adsorption of the oxide film before sealing the hole, some metal salts are adsorbed and deposited in the film hole, which can make the appearance of the profile show many colors other than the natural color (silver white), such as black, bronze, golden yellow and stainless steel.